Founder & CEO
- Harvard University, Extension School, USA, Boston. 05.2017 Professional Graduate Level dignity of Lawyer (LSC)
- Northeastern University, School of Law, Boston, USA 08.2016 Master of laws (LLM)
- University of Georgia, Georgia, Tbilisi 05.2014 Bachelor of laws (LLB)
- LLC „Cohen lawyers & Co“ – Director, lawyer since May 2019 to present
- – preparing complaints and defending interests of clients in administrative, civil and criminal disputes;
- – preparing agreements;
- – preparing grievances and defending interests of clients
- LTD ,,Junny tours’’ – Director, since February 2019, to present
- – attracting foreign tourists to Georgia
- – organizing desirable meetings for tourists in Georgia;
- – planning tours and offering high quality travel packages
- Municipality of Batumi – Invited Specialist in International Law from October 2018 to June 2019
- – Participate in international disputes in favor of the municipality, negotiate with the respondent company, and conclude an agreement.
- Pham Law, PC Boston, USA – The assistant of lawyer (2016)
- – Protecting clients’ interests in civil litigation in Boston Court;
- LTD “Prestige-Audit” – Lawyer, January 2012 – August 2014; June 2017 – to present;
- – Tax adviser;
- – Represented clients in Georgian Revenue Service, Ministry of Finance, and the Court of Justice.
- – Research on tax matters and drafting summary legal conclusions;
- – Organized and managed case files. Defending the interests of the clients.
- – Settling tax disputes.
- Administration and Material and Technical Support Department of Tbilisi City Hall
- – Intern – Production Practice N10.2011 – 01.2012
- – Import-export of goods;
- – Research paper on logistics.
- Business Law Training Center,Batumi, Georgia. Attended training concerning the legal regulation of foreign investments. Passed exam in March, 2012.
- Annual Study Session in International and Comparative Law of Human Rights, Strasburg, France. Attended month-long international human rights law and personal data protection training in July 2012.
- United Nations Development Program, Trade Promotion Center, Batumi, Georgia. Participated in training program on the trade of international goods. Passed an exam at the end of the program in August 2012.
- United Nations Development Program, Trade Promotion Center, Batumi, Georgia. Attended training program on practical issues of taxation in July 2012.
- Center of Professional Development for Lawyers (IRZ) Project, Batumi, Georgia. Fundamental Human rights and freedoms workshop in May 2011.
- – 1st Place in Constitutional Law at the Student Olympiad, University of Georgia School of Law 2011.
- – Organizing Tbilisi City Hall Shopping Festival 2011”.
- – United Nations Youth Assembly – Tomorrow’s Leaders Today 2014. (UN, New York)
LANGUAGES: Georgian (Native); English (Fluent); French (Proficient); Russian (Proficient)